Arhiva | august, 2011

Bringing Parents to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents

15 aug.

Doriti sa-i aduceti pe cei dragi in USA? Astea sunt formularele de aplicare!


To petition for your parents (mother or father) to live in the United States as green card holders, you must be a U.S. citizen and at least 21 years old. Green card holders (permanent residents) may not petition to bring parents to live permanently in the United States.

The table below describes what steps you must take to petition depending upon your circumstances: